Do you know of or belong to a large group of people who could all benefit from receiving discounts on their prescriptions? If your answer is yes, then we can help. Simply fill out the form below to tell us about your organization and we’ll get you your cards. Whether you need 50, 500, or 5,000 cards, we can work with you to get everyone the discounts they need.
How Does It Work?
All you need to do to get started is fill out the form below. We’ll ask a few questions about you and your organization, so we know how best to help you. If filling out a form isn’t your thing, give us a call at 1 (877)891-2198. We’ll take your information that way and proceed with our process.
After you’ve given us the information we need, wait a few days. We’ll process your cards and get them in the mail to you as soon as possible. You don’t need to do anything else, though.
Once you receive the cards, distribute them to your group in whatever manner works best for you. You can have people check in with a single distribution outlet, pass them out to managers who can pass them along to employees, or give them out as incentives or rewards.
When people have their cards, all they have to do is present them at the pharmacy the next time they go. They can use our Pharmacy Finder to help ensure that they take their cards to a pharmacy we work with. They can also check the prices of their drugs online, before they even leave the house.
What Kinds of Groups Use Easy Drug Card?
Our cards are great for all different types of groups. Maybe you’re part of a small business and you know there are people spending a lot on medication every month. You don’t have to single them out! Instead, pass along an Easy Drug Card to everyone. After all, everyone has to buy medication at some time or another!
Are you part of a church, other religious organization, or a club? Surely there are members there who need to save on prescriptions, too. Just make sure you get a card for everyone, because once people hear about the discounts they can get with Easy Drug Card, they’re all sure to want one.
Getting Easy Drug Card for your group is quick and easy, and we look forward to working with you!
Fill out the form below to contact us about multiple cards for groups:
- Should you wear gloves to prevent COVID-19? - August 21, 2020
- Springtime and Allergies - March 6, 2019
- The Benefits of Regular Health Checkups - January 2, 2019
- What You Need to Know About the Flu - December 17, 2018
- Prescription Discount Cards: How Do They Work? - December 4, 2018
- Low Cost Prescriptions WITHOUT Insurance - October 29, 2018
- Get the Highest RX Discount Today - October 8, 2018
- Reasons Why a Pharmacist Can Refuse to Fill a Prescription - September 10, 2018
- Finding Nearby Pharmacies - September 5, 2018
- Pet Medications with Easy Drug Card - August 27, 2018