The Holiday time is full of activities. Some times too many, but nevertheless it’s the Holidays! Here is a list of Holiday activities that will help you appreciate the day more.
- Give a Hug.
- Forgive someone, maybe yourself.
- Take a deep breath.
- Look your child, parent, grandparent, neighbor… in the eye when they are talking to you.
- Put away your electronic device.
- Do something you wouldn’t normally do….like the dishes, plan an activity, or clean up.
- Tell your friend what you appreciate about them.
- Make someone a cup of coffee or tea.
- Take a walk.
- Play with your kids…don’t just watch them play.
- Get Active.
- Think about the fun things you did as a kid and do those Holiday activities with your family.
- Start a new Tradition.
- Be kind to someone.
- Make time for Yourself.
- However you celebrate the Holiday make it special for you and your family and friends.
- Add your own…
Happy Holidays to Everyone!
Some Family Fun Resources:
- 3 Tips on Pet Medications: At Your Local Pharmacy! - May 17, 2017
- Pill Identifier: Which One Do I Take? - April 8, 2016
- New Year’s Resolutions – Tips to Make them Stick! - January 1, 2016
- Happy Holidays! A Season of Gratitude with Family and Friends - December 25, 2015
- Family and Thanksgiving! - November 26, 2015
- 5 Tips to Handle Your Anxiety and Stress! - August 28, 2015
- Motivation – 5 Apps For People Who Just Can’t Get It! - August 13, 2015
- Meditation — 6 Easy Steps to Begin - July 21, 2015
- National Safety Awareness Month - June 24, 2015
- National Physical Fitness and Sports Month - June 8, 2015