The Holiday time is full of activities. Some times too many, but nevertheless it’s the Holidays! Here is a list of Holiday activities that will help you appreciate the day more.
- Give a Hug.
- Forgive someone, maybe yourself.
- Take a deep breath.
- Look your child, parent, grandparent, neighbor… in the eye when they are talking to you.
- Put away your electronic device.
- Do something you wouldn’t normally do….like the dishes, plan an activity, or clean up.
- Tell your friend what you appreciate about them.
- Make someone a cup of coffee or tea.
- Take a walk.
- Play with your kids…don’t just watch them play.
- Get Active.
- Think about the fun things you did as a kid and do those Holiday activities with your family.
- Start a new Tradition.
- Be kind to someone.
- Make time for Yourself.
- However you celebrate the Holiday make it special for you and your family and friends.
- Add your own…
Happy Holidays to Everyone!
Some Family Fun Resources: