When you use Easy Drug Card, you can utilize our site to find pharmacies in your area that will take the card. In fact, finding all of those “pharmacies near me” only takes a few clicks. Not sure how it works? Just follow a few simple steps.
Locating Pharmacies in My Area
Here’s all you need to know to use Easy Drug Card’s website to find pharmacies close to you.
- Click on our locator tool.
- Enter information about your prescriptions. It will help to have your bottle or written prescription nearby, so you can input the exact name of the drug, the dosage, and the quantity that you need.
- Click to look up the pharmacies nearby. You’ll also see the price of your prescriptions at each location. This can help you choose between these “pharmacies near me” so you can get the best possible price.
- Note that you may choose to get different prescriptions at different pharmacies in your area, depending on the price of each one at each pharmacy.
Using Easy Drug Card at Your Nearby Pharmacies
Once you find the answer to your question, “Are there pharmacies in my area that take Easy Drug Card?” it should be easy to use your card at each one.
Start by taking your prescription to the pharmacist. At that point, you can find out the full cost of the drug and the reduced price that you will pay with your card. If you have medical insurance, you can also find out how much the drug would cost using that. Many times, though, the Easy Drug Card price will be lower than any other you are eligible for.
Choose which way you want to run the prescription, then wait for the pharmacist to fill it. Present your Easy Drug Card when you pick up your medication, and you should automatically receive your discount. Just do this every time you get a prescription filled at a pharmacy in your area, and you will save significantly.
With so many locations, most people find that their question, “Is there a pharmacy near me that takes Easy Drug Card?” will be answered in the affirmative. Use our tool to find specific locations, as well as the cost of your medications at each nearby participating pharmacy. Then use your card to save a lot of money every month on the drugs you need so that you can stay healthy and strong.
- Psoriasis: Let Food Be Thy Medicine - September 17, 2018
- Reasons Why a Pharmacist Can Refuse to Fill a Prescription - September 10, 2018
- Finding Nearby Pharmacies - September 5, 2018
- Pet Medications with Easy Drug Card - August 27, 2018
- The Importance of Sunscreen - July 16, 2018
- How to Reduce Pharmacy Costs Using Easy Drug Card - July 12, 2018
- The Top 10 Items to Keep in Your Medicine Cabinet - July 9, 2018
- Bulk Discount Prescription Cards - July 2, 2018
- How To Check Drug Prices Online - June 11, 2018
- 3 Reasons to Use a Prescription Discount Card - June 7, 2018