Get Your Health on Track!
Taking Charge of Your Health!
Ok, so you’ve decided to embark on a journey to improve your health.
That sounds great, but do you have any idea what that will actually look like?
People make this commitment every day.
I’ve made it before, and you’ve likely made it before but it didn’t quite last. Why? It’s likely because you didn’t have a clear grasp of why you wanted your life to change.
Let’s make this time different.
It will require digging deep, but it will be well worth it.
- Why do you want to be healthy?
- Think beyond “I want to lose weight.”
- How will your life be changed if you reach your end goal?
- Maybe you’ll be able to check some things off your bucket list— run a marathon, dance with your daughter at her wedding, live long enough to play with your grandchildren.
Whatever the true reason for your change is—it’s important that you identify it and remind yourself of that reason every single day.
Let that drive you to keep going, even when it gets hard. Imagine how you will feel when you check that off your list. That end goal is only icing on the cake—you’ll look back and see that the journey was just as triumphant!
- New Year’s Healthy Food Resolutions - January 17, 2017
- Warming Food: Eat to Bring the Heat - January 12, 2017
- What You Need to Know About Diabetes! - January 6, 2017
- Sugar and Kids: Danielle S., registered dietitian - January 2, 2017
- Alternative Recipes for the New Year: Noodles - December 29, 2016
- Eating in Season: Danielle, Registered Dietitian - December 22, 2016
- Ketogenic Diet: Is it for YOU? - December 19, 2016
- Elimination Diet in Practice: Danielle, registered dietitian - December 14, 2016
- Diet: Identifyng a Food Allergy Danielle S., Registered Dietitian - December 7, 2016
- The “Cure All”: Coconut (?) - December 1, 2016