Get Your Health on Track!
Taking Charge of Your Health!
Ok, so you’ve decided to embark on a journey to improve your health.
That sounds great, but do you have any idea what that will actually look like?
People make this commitment every day.
I’ve made it before, and you’ve likely made it before but it didn’t quite last. Why? It’s likely because you didn’t have a clear grasp of why you wanted your life to change.
Let’s make this time different.
It will require digging deep, but it will be well worth it.
- Why do you want to be healthy?
- Think beyond “I want to lose weight.”
- How will your life be changed if you reach your end goal?
- Maybe you’ll be able to check some things off your bucket list— run a marathon, dance with your daughter at her wedding, live long enough to play with your grandchildren.
Whatever the true reason for your change is—it’s important that you identify it and remind yourself of that reason every single day.
Let that drive you to keep going, even when it gets hard. Imagine how you will feel when you check that off your list. That end goal is only icing on the cake—you’ll look back and see that the journey was just as triumphant!
- Tips for Healthy Protein Snacks - March 24, 2017
- Eating for Your Blood Type - March 20, 2017
- Chia Seeds: Post-workout snack - March 15, 2017
- Benefits of Oatmeal: Danielle, registered dietitian - March 9, 2017
- Health Benefits of Chia Seeds: Danielle, dietitian - March 6, 2017
- Non-Dairy Milk Alternative Recipes - March 2, 2017
- Non-Dairy Milk: Weighing in on the Options - February 22, 2017
- Non-Dairy Milk Alternatives: Danielle, Registered Dietitian - February 17, 2017
- Sprouted Grain: The New “IT” Food - February 15, 2017
- Greek Yogurt: Danielle, registered Dietitian - February 10, 2017