Get Your Health on Track!
Taking Charge of Your Health!
Ok, so you’ve decided to embark on a journey to improve your health.
That sounds great, but do you have any idea what that will actually look like?
People make this commitment every day.
I’ve made it before, and you’ve likely made it before but it didn’t quite last. Why? It’s likely because you didn’t have a clear grasp of why you wanted your life to change.
Let’s make this time different.
It will require digging deep, but it will be well worth it.
- Why do you want to be healthy?
- Think beyond “I want to lose weight.”
- How will your life be changed if you reach your end goal?
- Maybe you’ll be able to check some things off your bucket list— run a marathon, dance with your daughter at her wedding, live long enough to play with your grandchildren.
Whatever the true reason for your change is—it’s important that you identify it and remind yourself of that reason every single day.
Let that drive you to keep going, even when it gets hard. Imagine how you will feel when you check that off your list. That end goal is only icing on the cake—you’ll look back and see that the journey was just as triumphant!
- Non-Dairy Milk Alternatives: Danielle, Registered Dietitian - February 17, 2017
- Sprouted Grain: The New “IT” Food - February 15, 2017
- Greek Yogurt: Danielle, registered Dietitian - February 10, 2017
- Health Benefits of Oatmeal - February 8, 2017
- Spaghetti Squash: Danielle, Registered Dietitian - February 3, 2017
- Tips for Easy Meal Prep! - January 30, 2017
- Conquer the New Year with Breakfast - January 25, 2017
- New Year’s Healthy Food Resolutions - January 17, 2017
- Warming Food: Eat to Bring the Heat - January 12, 2017
- What You Need to Know About Diabetes! - January 6, 2017